A way for adults to complete their education.
Reconnect today, tuition-free.
Tennessee Reconnect is Governor Bill Haslam’s initiative to help Tennessee adults get their degree, equipping them with new skills and the ability to advance in the workplace and fulfill lifelong dreams. Tennessee Reconnect covers tuition and fees after other grant or scholarship programs (tuition waivers and discounts, Pell, TSAA, TELS, etc.) have been applied.
Reconnect with higher education with help from the Reconnect Café resource center. Learn more about Reconnect Café.
Reconnect Eligibility Requirements
To be considered for the Tennessee Reconnect program at NSCC, you must:
- Be a Tennessee resident.
- Be considered an independent when completing the FAFSA.
- Be admitted into an associate degree program.
- Be enrolled at least part-time (minimum 6 credit hours).
- Not already have earned an associate or baccalaureate degree.
- Not be ineligible under T.C.A. § 49-4-904.
Apply for Tennessee Reconnect today.
Apply at TNReconnect.gov.